Music. Art. Nightlife. Fashion. Philly

DJ CLASS – “I’m The Ish” – Unruly Records

November 17th, 2008 by Casi G · 14 Comments

So if you have ever gone out and a DJ has dropped a Baltimore Club set then you most likely have already heard a Dj Class track. Dude is responsible for probably the biggest Baltimore Club track “Tear Da Club Up” co/produced by Scottie B. The 12″ originally came out in 2000 on Unruly Records and has been a staple in almost ever single Club set I have heard since.

Here is dude doing it live at My Crew Be Unruly 7/18/2008

On a personal level this was the track that got me into Club music and was actually the first club record I ever bought on the Unruly Bootleg from DSJ at Aramands (RIP). I remember him going in the back to find me a copy of it. It was a couple years later I was down in Bmore and was able to cop the og 12″ with some other edits on it. But that’s how I found out Scottie B co produced that mark.

Anywho Dj Class has constantly been my fav Dj/Producer of Club since that day. Every Trip to Baltimore I have gone coping records he is the first name I drop. I even was able to get his first record on Son of Unruly Records with Come Quick See sample the Tupac track.

This whole rant is just to let you know that Dj Class got some new club heat out called I’m The Ish from an album about to drop on Unruly. Will have more details as they come but go to Unruly Online to get more info or just stay tuned.

Download Here
DJ Class – I’m The Ish – Clean 320 Kbps
DJ Class – I’m the Ish – Dirty 320

Here are some bonus clips of Class doing it big in Europe.

We have also been pushing DSJ to bring this dude out to a Brick Bandits Beat Down so stay tuned…

Tags: baltimore club · bmore club · Dj Class · mp3 · unruly records

14 responses so far ↓

• 1 TALIA // Dec 20, 2008 at 3:14 pm

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THE SONG IM THE SHIT BUT I CANT FIND IT N E WHERE

WHERE CAN I BUY IT OR DOWNLOAD IT FROM????

• 2 B-More Boogie // Dec 28, 2008 at 7:18 pm

I’m the Ish is on iTunes

• 3 DJ Mixx Tenn // Jan 5, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Does DJ Class have a Myspace page?

• 4 di1 // Jan 5, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Yup, check him out at MySpace.com/DannyClass

• 5 Nicole // Jan 7, 2009 at 10:51 pm

Ive been looking all over for info on that im the ish track…sick! Thanks for posting this.

• 6 DJ Class - I’m the ish | DJ Corey Varma // Jan 29, 2009 at 10:28 pm

[...] from back in the day, it keeps you jamming but with a club twist.  ClassHeat is a pioneer in the Baltimore Club circles, he started in the game as a club DJ and took advantage of  his position in the club to drop his [...]

• 7 shaun gutierrez // Feb 10, 2009 at 4:48 pm

how can i get a email for dj class ..i want to know if he cand do a remix with my name in his song im the ish clean and dirty version $$

• 8 Mikey // Feb 11, 2009 at 1:55 pm

dj this song is the sh*** i lsten to it all the time

• 9 DJ Class - I’m the Ish remix feat Kanye West // Mar 26, 2009 at 7:15 pm

[...] DJ Class – I’m the Ish (dirty and clean) | DJ Class – I’m the Ish remix feat Jermaine Dupri and Trey Songz My Crew Be [...]

• 10 Frank Henderson // Mar 30, 2009 at 12:51 am

Yo ,I see you have finally made it, i’m proud of you. You stuck with it and stayed with your dream.Man, I remember you mixing with just tape deck and sound like you had 2 turn tables. And not mention THE Group NO ?. It is always good to see an old friend doing good. Keep up the good work, LAY OFF CHEESE BURGERS, because you look a little big bro (HA ,HA). Keep in touchVia EMAIL, TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THE YOUR DREAM. IF ANY ONE DESERVE IT,IT IS YOU,OLD FRIEND. (COLDSPRING~ALAMEDA)

TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE!

• 11 Duncan/Channon | Austin: SXSW-slash-Disneyland 2009 // Mar 31, 2009 at 8:54 pm

[...] to my disappointment, the band seems a bit off. So I leave for A Baltimore Love Thing at Friends. DJ Class is killing it, and Emynd & Bo Bliz are [...]

• 12 DJ Class - Dance Like a Freak // May 29, 2009 at 12:35 pm

[...] already know I’m The Ish is blown the fuck up with every one from JD to Lil John to Kanye on the remix. I expect the same [...]

• 13 ray // Jun 1, 2009 at 10:27 am

do they have the im the ish remix on vinyl yet?

• 14 Koowie // May 8, 2011 at 9:13 pm